Monday, October 8, 2018

My newly re-arrange Tarot table top

I re-arranged my Tarot table after receiving my ebay purchase of a bras stand, that I wanted to use to hold a pillar candle. You can see the brass stand on the photo above, on the right side of the table.

I had seen a similar stand with a glass plate on Violetta's Tarot site on You Tube and loved it. So I was thrilled to find something similar on Ebay. When I unpacked it, and saw the size of the top opening, I realized that I had a small brass plate on my meditation room altar that might fit; and it turned out to be a perfect fit.

Now I'll just have to find a pillar candle for it. I re-arranged the crystals and other things on the table and I'm happy with how it turned out.

I've been practicing some spreads ever day, mostly just drawing one card each morning, and then later doing some three card spreads - mostly about politics at the moment, sadly to say!

It will take me a long time, I assume before I can read the cards without using all the notes and keyword charts I've made. So many readers talk about using intuition when reading, and I hope that will come in time; but I need to have a chat with the universe. At almost 79, I need to develop that quickly!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My newly re-arrange Tarot table top

I re-arranged my Tarot table after receiving my ebay purchase of a bras stand, that I wanted to use to hold a pillar candle. You can see th...